Plant growing has evolved tremendously over the years. It used to be that indoor growing meant putting your plants in or near a window for light. Well all that has now changed. Growers use specialized lighting for all their indoor growing needs. From halogen lights to LEDs, grow lights have evolved tremendously. The brightness they put out works differently and the spectrum of light radiated is different. Today there is a new generation of lights available for growing. PlatinumLED has created some of the most efficient lights you can buy. The new PlatinumLED Platinum Series P9-XML2 allows your plants to grow large yields without the extra costs and heat output.
Platinum Series Highlights
These lights come with amazing features that will help promote your plant growth to new extremes. The new technology that goes into these lights provides optimum grow potential for your grow rooms. Whether you are working on a large scale or have plants growing in smaller clusters, these lights will work wonders.
- The new Platinum LED lights have the highest par/lumen output per watt of any LED grow light. You get 2-3 times the intensity of any other grow lights currently on the market.
- You get complete 12 band full spectrum light including UV/IR + 2 times white light 10w CREE XM-L2 LEDs per cluster. That is 38% higher output than older XM-L models.
- There are 3 selectable switches for the stages of vegging, flowering and boost control. You only need one light to handle every stage you are growing in. No more need to buy different lighting per stage development. This light can handle it all. It adjusts so you can work in your grow room as well. Simply use the white light for protection while working.
- You also get the new proprietary one piece integrated 90/120 degree focusing lens system.
- This lighting package comes with 1000w HPS replacement with exact 4×4 hardcore bloom or 5×5 vegetative coverage at 18″ height. This is great for indoor grow tents or using multiple units for even coverage.
- This system comes with a 5 Year warranty. You also get a 90 Day satisfaction or return guarantee. If you are not happy simply return the lights for a full refund.
Ordinary grow lights can only offer so much lumen output. The bigger your grow room, the more lighting you will need. Sometimes you have to purchase wide hoods to spread out the light. Using higher watts on lighting only serves to create heat. Too much heat can destroy your plants. Through use of the complete 12-band spectral output, these lights are able to use 100% of power usage towards actual plant growth. Older models of grow lights only emitted about 40% of usable light towards the plant while the rest was wasted in power consumption and heat. Through the efficiency of spectrum, these LED grow lights use less than half the electricity and heat to produce the same incredible growing power.
These new lights were created to provide maximum yield and coverage with a single light in a 4×4 grow space. By combining the12-band spectrum with 2x CREE XM-L2 10w booster LEDs in each cluster, the lights can deliver increased intensity over a wider area. All of the XML2 series lights feature a proprietary focusing lens system. The system consists of a one-piece, molded lens cluster featuring integrated 90 degree focusing lenses for the 3w LEDs and ultra-high dispersion 120 degree convex focusing lenses for the 10w CREE XM-L2 LEDs. This not only focuses and intensifies canopy penetration, but vastly improves spectral mixing and coverage.
PlatinumLED grow lights work through a combination of an optimal blend of 12 different bands of complete light spectrum. It starts with the depths of UV to the upper IR – giving plants exactly the finely tuned spectrum that they need to thrive. By combining top bin LED selection with ultra-high intensity drivers, the lights can give off an intense and high PAR, thus producing some of the best grow lights on the market today. The intensity output of these lights is unmatched by others on the market today.
So if you are looking to have amazing plant growth without the extra large electrical bills, then purchase these lights from the PlatinumLED Advanced Platinum Series. You won’t find another grow light that is comparable on the market. These lights are perfect for any grower whether you are a beginner or an advanced grower. Plants respond within days to the lights powerful output. The overall design is recommended by manufacturers and it is made of top quality products. You can tell immediately after you open the box, that this product is meant to handle serious work. Your plants will love you for it and so will your wallet. These lights definitely deliver on their promises and are competitive in their price range.